Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome to my food blog

I have decided that for me to be more accountable with what I eat, I'm going to have to make it public. Oftentimes I'll eat not good food because no one will know about it and it's my little secret. No more! I will hence forth try to blog every night (or morning the day after) on what I eat and how I've exercised. I've been not very good at exercising lately also. So here's to accountability. I will start with today, which was not an exceptionally good day. I will also include recipes when they might be of interest.

Today I had:
1 quart green lemonade (juice of romaine, celery, spinach, 1 apple, 1 lemon) - this is delicious and VERY nutritious, by the way.
Very spicy green curry with brown rice and chicken (with a few veggies thrown in)
Home-made hamburger from organic local beef (it was good, but now I feel yuck!) on a whole wheat bun with tomato and lettuce
Romaine and cilantro salad with raw olive oil/cashew/lime juice/agave/salt dressing
Raw chocolate coconut macaroons - very, very delicious. The recipe is on happyfoody.com.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Those hamburgers sure were good, weren't they?