Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yesterday's fare

Apparently they thought that my new food journal blog was SPAM!! I don't know why. So they had to review it before I could post anymore, which is why I didn't post yesterday. But here's what I had to eat yesterday. Not a super good day, but not too horrific.

1 Quart Green Lemonade
Small handful of walnuts
This is where it gets not so good: Hamburger and fries at In-N-Out 
   Sorry, it was In-N-Out! I couldn't resist!! Besides, it's like one of the most healthy fast food places you can eat at.
For dinner I had 1 big slice of VERY veggie pizza with lots of tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, peppers, and tons of other yummy things. Not raw, but not that bad.
Raw chocolate dream cake (1 1/2 slices) - very good for you and very rich and delicious!
A tiny bit of vanilla ice cream, seriously like half a bite

No comments: